All room prices are subject to review on 1st April each year.
For bookings please complete the Safewise Weymouth Booking Form
All rooms can be hired from 9am to 9pm although bookings may be made outside of these times by prior arrangement. Please note all rooms are booked by the hour however, this can be flexible depending on the bookings and at the discretion of the management team.
Please check out the following links for details of the Weymouth centre facilities, detailed room information and booking rates. We also have a number of other facilities at Weymouth including RoadWise, FireWise, an IT Suite, dance studio and community cafe. Room booking prices and details can be found via the above links or by emailing Weymouth@safewise.org or calling the SafeWise Weymouth team on 01722 691507.
|The Studio||£18.50 per hour||Will accommodate up to 60 people|
|The Gallery||£12.50 per hour||Will accommodate up to 40 people theatre style or 24 conference style|
|Community Room 1||£12.50 per hour||Will accommodate up to 30 people theatre style or 18 people conference style|
|Community Room 1||£12.50 per hour||Will accommodate up to 40 people theatre style or 18 people conference style|
|Community Rooms 1 & 2 (combined)||£25.00 per hour||Will accommodate up to 70 people theatre style or 42 people conference style|
|Fire Survival Studio||£11 per hour||Will accommodate up to 28 people theatre style or 12 people conference style|
|The Viridor Bay||£12.50 per hour||Will accommodate up to 70 people|
|Café Lounge||£10.00 per hour||Will accommodate up to 12 people|
|Large Meeting Room||£12.50 per hour||Will accommodate up to 12 people|
|Small Meeting Room||£9 per hour||Will accommodate up to 8 people|
- 10% discount for voluntary, charity and public bodies.
- 10% discount for weekly bookings or blocks of 12 or more sessions.
- 10% discount for booking the same room for 4 or more hours continuously.
- (multiple discounts are available if you meet the criteria eg,if you are a charity and book weekly you will attract a 20% discount).
- Please refer to our Safewise Weymouth Standard Conditions of Hire . In cases of cancellation, please note there is usually an administration fee.
- IT – many rooms have built in projectors, and all rooms have access to WiFi.
- Equipment – please contact the SafeWise Weymouth team for an overview of the available equipment. All equipment is free to hire.
- Storage – free storage may be available for groups making regular use of the building.
- Hearing impairments – portable facilities for those that are hearing impaired are available. Please ask for further details.
- Download our Safewise Weymouth Room Hire Charges April 2017
Contact and Booking
SafeWise reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their discretion
VAT Registration No 699401593