All rooms can be hired from 9.00am – 5.00pm although bookings may be made outside of these times by prior arrangement. As a community resource our room hire rates are competitive and we do offer discounts for regular bookings at the discretion of the management team. Our facilities are modern and have easy access via stairs or lifts to all floors. Why not give our team a call today and come along and see for yourself.
Please check out the following links for details of the Bournemouth centre facilities, detailed room information and booking rates. We also have a number of other facilities at Bournemouth including the Safety Village and an IT Suite. Room booking prices and details can be found via the above links or by emailing Bournemouth@safewise.org or calling the SafeWise Bournemouth team on 01202 591330.
- The Safety Village – the safety village comprises bricks and mortar town and country scenes from everyday life including a street with a pedestrian crossing , a complete two storey house, a park, beach, railway station and even a police station.
- The IT Suite – this purpose built suite comprises of 10 PC’s for students and one tutor PC. The suite has superfast broadband internet connectivity, a 48″ Smart television and a copier/printer. There is also a separate refreshment area.
- Conference Room – a bright modern space for meetings, training, band practice, lectures etc. Tables and chairs configured to your needs and seats up to 30 people boardroom style and 40 people theatre style. WiFi, TV screen/projector and an induction loop are all available. Please not that due to a long standing booking the conference room is only available for evening and weekend bookings.
- Aviation Room – a colourful space with an aviation theme including a full size helicopter suspended from the ceiling. This is an ideal venue for meetings, training, small functions, presentations and networking events. This is a unique, memorable venue that will not only break the ice but will have your guests talking about it for a long time. Tables and chairs can be configured to your needs and can accommodate up to 20 people boardroom style, 25 theatre style or up to 40 people standing. WiFi, TV screen/projector are all available!
- The Pub – located on the first floor the pub is a smaller space but still ideal for more informal meetings, training and product launches. The space seats up to 9 people comfortably. WiFi and a 50″ television screen is available for presentations and access to a kitchen area.
Contact and Booking
Please contact the SafeWise Bournemouth team on 01202 591330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or arrange a tour of our facilities.
SafeWise reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their discretion
VAT Registration No 699401593
The Safety Village
The IT Suite