All rooms can be hired from 9.00am – 9.00pm although bookings may be made outside of these times by prior arrangement. As a community resource our room hire rates are competitive and we do offer discounts for regular bookings at the discretion of the management team. Our facilities are modern and have easy access via stairs or lifts to all floors. Why not give our team a call today and come along and see for yourself.
Please check out the following links for details of the Weymouth centre facilities, detailed room information and booking rates. We also have a number of other facilities at Weymouth including RoadWise, FireWise, an IT Suite, dance studio and community cafe. Room booking prices and details can be found via the above links or by emailing Weymouth@safewise.org or calling the SafeWise Weymouth team on 01722 691507.
- The Studio – located on the second floor, The Studio is a purpose built dance studio with a sprung durable floor, portable storage and lighting. The Studio can comfortably accommodate up to 60 people and is the ideal location for drama groups, singing lessons and choirs, dance and fitness activities.
- The Gallery – located on the first floor, the Gallery overlooks The Viridor Bay which is on the ground floor. The room is light and airy with a projector and screen installed so it makes a great location for meetings and product launches as well as more informal gatherings and activities. The room can comfortably seat up to 40 people theatre style or up to 24 people with tables and chairs. This room alternatively can be hired for table tennis if you are feeling more energetic!
- Community Room 1 – located on the first floor this is the slightly smaller of our two community rooms. The room comes with a projector and screen installed so is ideal for meeting, seminars and workshops as well as more informal gatherings. The room can easily accommodate up to 30 people in theatre style and can be set up with tables and chairs to accommodate up to 18 people. This meeting room can be hired with Community Room 2 and combined host up to 70 people theatre style or 36 people with tables and chairs.
- Community Room 2 – located on the first floor community room 2 is the larger of our community rooms. The room comes with a projector and screen installed so is the ideal room for meetings, seminars and workshops as well as more informal gatherings. The room can easily accommodate up to 40 people in theatre style and can be set up with tables and chairs to accommodate up to 18 people. This meeting room can be hired with Community Room 1 and combined host up to 70 people theatre style or 36 people with tables and chairs.
- Fire Survival Studio – located on the ground floor this room is normally used as part of our unique FireWise experience so has limited availability during school term time. The room can accommodate up to 28 people theatre style or 12 people with tables and chairs and is ideal for formal and information meetings and classes.
- The Viridor Bay – located on the ground floor this area is a dual function space and is ideal for art classes, children’s parties and some sports activities. Giving a real sense of being part of a working fire station, the room comfortably accommodate up to 70 people.
- The Café – the café is operated as an independent business and is located on the second floor. It is generally open to the public as a community facility although it is closed from time to time for private functions. Hot and cold food and drink are prepared and served on site.
- The Café Lounge – is adjacent to the café on the second floor at the front of the building and overlooking the reception area. The room has a mix of more formal tables and chairs as well as comfortable sofas. The room is often used for more informal meetings and tutorials and ideally accommodates up to 8 people.
- Small meeting room– located on the first floor at the front of the building, this room has a boardroom style layout with a large desk and chairs around and is suitable for meetings, interviews and one to ones. The room can comfortably accommodate 8 people.
- IT Suite – located on the first floor the IT suite can be hired with 13 computer stations with printing facilities, projector and screen. The facility is ideal for all aspects of e-learning classes from beginners to advanced users. Alternatively the room can be used for homework clubs.
- RoadWise Classroom 1 & 2 – within the RoadWise facility at the back of the SafeWise centre we have two classrooms that can be hired individually or together. Each room can accommodate up to 30 people theatre style or 18 people with tables and chairs.
Contact and Booking
For further information please contact our reception on 01722 691507 or complete a Safewise Weymouth Booking Form and email it to the team at email@example.com. If you require catering please download our on-site supplier’s catering form.
Community Room 1
Fire Survival Studio
The Viridor Bay
Small meeting room
RoadWise Classroom 1
RoadWise Classroom 2