On-line booking requests for SafeWise facilities and tours will be available shortly.
In the meantime please get in touch via the Contact Us page or ring SafeWise Bournemouth on 01202 591330 or SafeWise Weymouth on 01722 691507 for more information.
For information about our educational packages please look at our Education Pages
Before you make you booking, please note the following three practical points:
- Group sizes: Both centres can accommodate children covering a number of KS1 and KS2 requirements. For the best visitor experience at Safewise Bournemouth the team is able to accommodate up to 42 pupils in one visit*; at SafeWise Weymouth we can only accommodate 32 pupils each visit). We recommend that schools within the same pyramid join together to maximise usage of the centre and share transport. *in very special circumstances SafeWise Bournemouth may be able to accommodate up to 60 pupils in one visit.
- Transport: You are responsible for providing transport to and from the facilities and the correct ratio of adults to children. Please click discount coach hire for school button to view the special fixed rate prices with Damory coaches.
- Booking administration: Once you have made a booking at SafeWise any date changes will be subject to an administration fee of £25, with a £50 fee for cancelled bookings.
SafeWise Bournemouth – Family Tours now available
Throughout our lives we all face risks on a daily basis. Luckily most of us will avoid preventable accidents or serious crime, but children and young people haven’t always had the time or experience to learn about choices, risk and consequence and how to avoid these situations.
Over 13,000 children visit SafeWise every year, mainly in school and youth groups, so your child may well have visited us already – or they may be disappointed to have missed out through absence on the day of their school visit.
- Are you keen to know what they learned?
- Find out what SafeWise is really all about?
- Do they want to come again?
- Would you like to put keeping safe in the ‘cool’ category?
A volunteer safety guide will be on hand to help your family experience the interactive safety centre and together learn learn about safety in the home, on the roads and when out playing.
- Visits held at 10am every Wednesday morning during the school holidays. Parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles are all welcome to pre-book a visit. We recommend the sessions are ideal for primary school children aged from 6 to 10 years. Cost are £4.50 per child and £5.50 per adult (from 1st April 2017). Please note all sessions must be pre-booked and paid before you visit. We are sorry but we cannot accommodate casual drop-ins.
- Additional Family Safety Tours may be available on request subject to minimum group sizes/minimum fees e.g.
- other days/times in the school holidays (12 children/£54),
To book your Family Visit please ring on 01202 591330 or email email@example.com and we will get back to you. Once your session date is confirmed you will be able to make payment over the phone.