Junior Citizen (Key Stage 2)
Bring PHSE and Citizenship to life at the ultimate child safety destination
Realistic and immersive learning experiences will equip your children with the skills, knowledge and confidence to help them live active, healthy and safer lives.
Suitable for all Key Stage 2 but aimed at Year 5 or 6, this programme introduces children to topics which will prepare them for the move to secondary school including a range of safety issues and also journey planning, what to do in an emergency, peer pressure, and health and wellbeing. This programme runs from 10am – 2pm, with a 30 minute lunch break.
Cut the cost of coach hire with Damory
Exclusive fixed rate coach hire for local schools
Please don’t let transport costs be a barrier to your students gaining valuable life skills and experience in a safe but realistic environment that really could make a difference to how they cope in real life situations.
We’ve worked with Damory for specially negotiated and competitive fixed price coach hire rate for local schools (terms & conditions apply):
- £100 for coach hire from a school within 8 miles of either SafeWise centre*
- £140 for coach hire from a school within 15 miles of either SafeWise centre*
- £165 for coach hire from a school within 25 miles of either Safewise centre*
- £195 for coach hire for a school in the Southampton, Salisbury or Winchester area for SafeWise Bournemouth*
- £195 for coach hire may be available for some schools in South Somerset and East Devon*
Contact Annette Gregory on 01258 457101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*In order to qualify for these specially negotiated prices, groups must be collected at a time which allows a home to school journey to be completed prior to the pick-up, and allows for a school to home journey to be completed after the pick up. Damory’s friendly sales team will be pleased to be able to help you with arranging this.