17-25 years old? Passed your test but are feeling nervous about driving? Like some extra driver training?
This FREE scheme can help you feel more confident by providing enjoyable and interactive enhanced theory and practical driver training – and a free £50 Amazon voucher for everyone completing the course!
LifeDrive is designed to reduce accidents by helping younger drivers to understand why collisions happen and how to avoid them, developing their skills and experience with free post-test theory and practical sessions. It is open to all young people aged between 17 and 25 who live in Dorset and have passed their driving test within the past four years. LifeDrive is available thanks to Bournemouth Borough Council and the Borough of Poole through delivery partners SafeWise and Gold Driving Academy.
There are two elements to LifeDrive:
- A two-hour classroom-based theory session held at SafeWise Bournemouth (these are usually held on weekday evenings)
- A 90 minute drive-out with a DVSA Approved Driving Instructor. You will require your own vehicle for the practical session.
- Optional extra! You are also welcome to take part in a 60 minute evaluation drive out in around 6 months’ time (with an additional free £30 Amazon voucher on completion!)
Next theory session dates:
- Tuesday 9th May 2017
- Tuesday 19th September 2017
- Wednesday 18th October 2017
- Thursday 23rd November 2017
- Thursday 7th December 2017
All sessions run from 7 – 9pm, you are welcome to come on your own or with friends. If you would like to sign up then just complete our
Life Drive 2017 Application Form and email it to email@example.com or call Helen Bromley on 01202 591330.
LifeDrive – award winner at 2016 FirstCar Road Safety Awards!