Contact and booking
How to book
For further information or book please contact 01202 591330 or complete a Safewise Weymouth Room Booking Form and buffet menu 2020 and email it to email@example.com Find full list of room hire rates (from 1 April 2020).
If you require catering please email us for our on-site supplier’s catering form. Please refer to our SafeWise Standard Conditions of Hire
10% discount for weekly bookings or blocks of 12 or more sessions. Please note all rooms are booked by the half hour (minimum length of booking 1 hour).
SafeWise Weymouth room details
All rooms can be hired from 8.30am – 9.00pm, Monday to Friday, weekend use is possible via prior arrangement. As a community resource our room hire rates are competitive and we do offer discounts for regular block bookings. Our facilities are modern and have easy access via stairs or lifts to all floors.
- FireWise Classroom – The room can accommodate up to 28 people theatre style or 12 – 16 people with tables and chairs and is ideal for formal and information meetings and classes including fitness.
- The Viridor Bay – This area is a dual function space and is ideal for art classes, children’s parties (large enough for bouncy castle inside and surrounding space) and fitness activities. Giving a real sense of being part of a working fire station, the room comfortably accommodate up to 70 people.
- The Gallery – The room is light and airy with a projector and screen installed so it makes a great location for meetings and product launches as well as more informal gatherings and activities. The room can comfortably seat up to 40 people theatre style or up to 24 people with tables and chairs.
- Community Room 1 – The room comes with a projector and screen installed so is ideal for meeting, seminars and workshops as well as more informal gatherings and fitness. The room can easily accommodate up to 30 people in theatre style and can be set up with tables and chairs to accommodate up to 18 – 24 people. This meeting room can be hired with Community Room 2 and combined host up to 70 people theatre style or 40 people with tables and chairs.
- Community Room 2 – The room comes with a projector and screen installed so is ideal for meeting, seminars and workshops as well as more informal gatherings and fitness. The room can easily accommodate up to 30 people in theatre style and can be set up with tables and chairs to accommodate up to 18 – 24 people. This meeting room can be hired with Community Room 2 and combined host up to 70 people theatre style or 40 people with tables and chairs.
- Small meeting room– This room has a boardroom style layout with a large desk and chairs around and is suitable for meetings, interviews and one to ones. The room can comfortably accommodate 8 people.
- Large Meeting Room – Set up as a boardroom which can accommodate upto 16 people with projector and screen.
- The Studio – This room is a purpose built dance studio with a fully sprung wooden floor. The Studio can comfortably accommodate up to 60 people and is the ideal location for drama groups, singing lessons and choirs, dance and fitness activities.
- Cafe SafeWise is located on the second floor. Hot and cold food and drink are prepared and served on site 8am – 4pm. Meeting refreshments and lunches can be arranged by booking in advance.
- The Café Lounge – The room has a mix of more formal tables and chairs as well as comfortable sofas. The room is often used for more informal meetings and tutorials and ideally accommodates up to 8 people.